Trucking Delivery Job | [Bonus Co-Op Job]
This is a custom script that works, as-is, with ESX but with customer-made changes, it can work with any framework! It offers players a unique and immersive experience as a trucker with many realistic and in-depth features listed below.
How it works
- First, players have to clock in at a certain location (there is an option in the config file that makes it so that players have to have a certain job in order to clock in, or the job will be ignored and any player can clock in despite their job)
- Second, players have the option of renting a truck. Renting a truck will charge them a security deposit (this is optional and can be toggled off in the config file!). Once they return the truck, they will get their full deposit back if the truck is not damaged.
- Third, players will select a trailer of their choosing and proceed to do a standard issued pre-trip before setting off with their trailer.
- Fourth, players will be guided by the GPS to different locations throughout the map. Once a player arrives at a drop-off location, they have to back their trailer into the highlighted area. In doing so, they will be able to proceed with their route / turn-in their trailer. (Note that there are different trailers that require different things to be done, this is visually elaborated on the video showcase)
- Animations and props used to create a unique and realistic experience
- 10+ Trailer Configurations (You have the ability to add more if you'd like!)
- 70+ Pick-up / Drop-off Locations (You have the ability to add more if you'd like!)
- XP Leveling up system (With every route you complete, you will gain more experience. The more experience you have, the more access to unique trailers you have, and the more you get paid!)
- Dynamic payment system! (Driver's will be paid by the mile - this rate can be changed in the config file)
- Rentable trucks! Players will be able to rent a truck directly from the truck depot in case they don't have one.
- Configurable prices, delivery routes, and much more!
- Client-side is not encrypted! Allowing you to make as many changes as you would like
- Compatible with any framework! By default, the script is set up for ESX. But there are client and server-sided files that allow you to make the script work for any framework!
- Compatibile with NativeUI. By default, the script uses the ESX UI. But you can opt-out of this and use NativeUI instead!
- Translation is available in the config file, making it easy for translating the script into another language!
- Optimized - This script was created with having a low resource usage in mind, ensuring that the script will not bog down players' performance.
- Configurable notifications/progress bar in case mythic isn't your style/preference!
Requirements / Compatibility
- mythic_notify [Configurable; You can easily swap it out for your own in the configuration file!]
- mythic_progbar [Configurable; You can easily swap it out for your own in the configuration file!]
- mysql-async [Required]
- NativeUI is supported by default although it is NOT required
- OneSync Infinity, as well as legacy, is compatible
- ESX 1.2 and below are supported [NOT REQUIRED]
- You can use any framework with the script as long as YOU make the necessary changes both client/server-side (there will be client/sever side files that are not encrypted which will allow you to make the necessary framework changes, however, you will only receive support for the pre-configured frameworks.)
If you encounter an issue/bug, you may report the issue in the ModIt discord OR message me directly on discord (Aljunier#1919). Please be sure to provide detailed information so that the issue can be diagnosed/fixed easily.
Please note that the server-side for this script cannot be edited as it is remotely loaded using a valid token you generate (with the exception of one file that will allow you to make the necessary changes to use the script with any framework). More information can be found in the README.txt found in the download.