A custom and unique scrapyard / car chopping script. Fully interactive and immersive. Offers great features to enhance criminal activity roleplay but also legal activities.
- Easily add, remove or edit scrapyards around the map.
- Configure NPCs, positions, scenarios/animations, blips & markers etc.
- Scrapyard swaps after x configurable minutes, only one active at a time.
- Compatible with GC-Phone, to receive messages on phone instead of chat.
- Interact with NPC to get the generated car list.
- Car-list randomizes every x configurable minutes.
- Player must bring one of the listed cars to the scrapyard to chop it down.
- Add vehicles to randomizer in config with pay-reward for each car.
- Upon delivering a vehicle from the list, NPC will spawn, walk to car and analyze.
- Reward is based on the health of the vehicle.
- Configurable options for reward, such as min/max amount, dirty cash etc.
- Possibility to add items to reward as well, e.g. materials such as scrap_metal etc.
- Fully functional with OneSync & synced between all players (tested).
- Integrated feature to lockpick vehicles, use or don't.
- Integrated police alerts, easily change to whatever you want in utils.lua file.
- Language is done through the language.lua file.
- Script is almost fully config based, edit to your liking.
- ESX 1.2 and below (NOTE: Does NOT support EXM/ExtendedMode or ESX v2.0+)
- ProgressBars (link in readme, otherwise change to yours)
Please open a ticket on T1GER's discord to get your purchase authed - and get access to related support channel/role. Click here