A custom and unique mechanic job script. Offers full interaction & immersion when roleplaying as a mechanic - tons of features to play with!
Ownable Mechanic Shops:
- Players can purchase mechanic shop and operate them.
- Add as many shops on the map in config.
- Configurable price, menu-pos, storage, workbench, lift(s) etc. for each mechanic shop.
- Players can rename mechanic shop, manage employees, manage account or sell the shop.
- Integrated an employment system.
- Mechanic shop owner, can hire, fire and promote/derank employees.
- All mechanics have the "same" job in database, however owner can adjust job-grade and that means the salary.
- Forget about adding 27 mechanic jobs in database for each mechanic shop
- Integrated a storage system.
- Mechanics hired in the specific mechanic shop, can access the storage.
- Deposit or withdraw items.
- All code related to storage is available, in-case u want to integrate InventoryHUD (not supported by DEFAULT).
Workbench / Crafting:
- Integrated a workbench/crafting menu for mechanics.
- Set required materials for each craftable part in config.
- You can easily add more craftable parts in config.
Vehicle Body Repairs:
- Mechanics raise a vehicle on a jack (requires item in inventory).
- Afterwards they analyze the vehicle, to get a body-damage-report.
- Then they use inventory item parts, such as doors, hood, trunk & wheels, to fix the broken/missing parts.
- Added really nice prop-emotes and synced very well.
- When body is 100% repaired, vehicle is lowered from the jack again.
Vehicle Health/Engine Repairs:
- Mechanics raise a vehicle on the mechanic shop lift.
- They inspect the vehicle and fetch a vehicle health-part-damage-report.
- Each health-part, such as clutch, transmission, drive shaft etc., has a value from 0.0-10.0, where 0.0 is totally broken and 10.0 is perfect condition.
- After inspection, mechanic can repair specific parts up to a specific value from 0.0-10.0. Each 1.0 value/level costs x amount of materials (all configurable in config).
- When repairs are done, vehicle can be taken down from the lift again.
- Integrated a damage snippet, that sets engine health to 0-200 upon crashes.
- Random chances to slash 1-4 of the vehicle's tires.
- Random chances to degrade health values of vehicle health parts, such as radiator, brakes, electronics etc.
- Each health part has an effect upon driving. When value is below x amount (configurable), it triggers different malfunctions in the vehicle. For electronics, lights will go on/off, radio stations with switch. For brakes, the brake will suddenly kick in. For Drive-Shaft, the steering will suddenly to turn to one side.
- These malfunctions happen only when health value is below specific amount and varies for configurable amount of time.
NPC Repair Jobs:
- Mechanics can carry out NPC jobs while no activity in their shop.
- They drive out to a position, repair the vehicle, collect the cash and move on.
- Possibility to cancel the job.
- Everything from position, to vehicle, to rewards are configurable.
Mechanic Action Menu:
- Integrated an action menu for mechanics.
- This is an essential part of their work, which contains different functions.
- In here mechanics can also manage billings and use prop-emotes with toolbox, engine hoists etc.
- ESX 1.2 and below (NOTE: Does NOT support EXM/ExtendedMode or ESX v2.0+)
Script is ip-locked & encrypted, meaning you won't have access to full code. Contact T1GER#9080 on discord if you have suggestions. Upon purchase, send me DM through discord and send your server IP or open a ticket on ModIT.Store Discord.