Opod: Art Heist
- This script is a brand new experience for FiveM, The objective is to rob an art gallery. You break in during closing hours using a winch and a laser drill a repeal down to rob the gallery. There's 10 paintings to steal and a golden egg. The egg only spawns once per restart which makes it extremely rare. Once you break into the gallery you have a certain amount of time to hack the systems in order to delay the alarm and try to get away before the police even arrive. Then you need to locate a drop point and call for a buyer to pick up the valuables
- Custom black-market system where NPC drives to you and you sell to them and they drive away
- Rare golden egg robbable through a big vault.
- Custom repelling system.
ES_EXTENDED (v1.2 or v1.1)
K4MB1's Art Gallery MLO
- Please refer to the README.md for help on installing as it provides exact details on what needs to be done.
- You will need to start the script and restart the server the first time you use it as the script dynamically uploads
the database stuff so that the user would not have to do much work. So whenever you add a new blueprint
start the server and restart it one time to avoid any issues.
- The server side of this script is remote loaded, ESX side of things are accessible in the config.
For authorisation please go to your modit.store account page and find the token for your order, enter that token into your credentials.lua and start the script on your server.
For support on this purchase, please head to the official modit.store discord and open a developer ticket through the tickets channel. Explain your issue as clear and concise as possible, including your order#, your email, screenshots/videos of the issues you're facing and what attempts you've made to resolve the issue yourself.
Neither I, ModIt or anyone affiliated with the creation of this product condone, support, promote, or incentivise these types of activities or any activities relating to criminal acts in real life; These mods are purely for a role-play environment and video game/gameplay purposes