Jewel Heists supports both Vangelico and K4MBI's "xGems Jewels" interiors for smash and grab style heists.
- The map/mlo shown in the images and video are not available for free; You must purchase K4MBI's "xGems Jewellery Store".
Adds "security" features that make the heist a longer process to initiate and complete:
- Security panel must be hacked (using the mHacking minigame) before smashing any cases open, otherwise the front doors will be locked.
- If the front doors are locked, teargas is deployed momentarily at the front door to stall players from immediately escaping.
- Once the teargas has cleared, players are forced to complete the thermite minigame to unlock the front doors and escape.
- Players can optionally wear gloves while performing the robbery, with a chance to cut their hands/damage the player while smashing the glass if they don't.
Hacking the computer/security system requires the player to have a preset item present in their inventory.
Smashing the cases requires the player to carry both a backpack/bag, and a gun that is defined in the whitelisted table.
Police are notified as soon as the jewel store robbery has been initiated, allowing them to set their GPS to the target position.
Loot reward table changes based on the count of police currently online. Flexible and easy to edit, supporting items, accounts and weapons, all types of reward schemes are possible.
- ES_Extended (v1.2, v1.1, v1.0) (NOTE: Does NOT support EXM/ExtendedMode, ESX v1 final, ESX v2.0+)
- Thermite Minigame (Sold separately).
- mHacking Minigame (Free on github).
- [OPTIONAL] xGems Jewelry Store (Sold separately. This is supported in the default config. If you don't have this map, you'll have to remove the corresponding config table).
Cycle through the image gallery thumbnails for the video.
Support is offered as a free service for basic installation on the supported frameworks.
Integration of your own interiors, minigames, webhook functions, etc, relies solely on you.
For support, click the contact-us link at the top of the page and head to the modit.store discord.
Neither I, ModIt or anyone affiliated with the creation of this product condone, support, promote, or incentivise these types of activities or any activities relating to criminal acts in real life; These mods are purely for a role-play environment and video game/gameplay purposes.