PLEASE ENSURE TO READ THE README!
The FiveM Community Server Launcher provides your community with one-stop-shop for announcements, rules, keybinds - whatever you'd like. The launcher is configurable to fit your needs all from a well-documented, easy-to-use config file.
Launcher ReadMe Doc
- Allow Players to connect directly to your server without having to go through the FiveM "Direct Connect" screen and without having to give your IP out.
- Custom message panels that can be changed with simple HTML files to suit your needs and they can be changed anytime you would like.
- Multi-server support.
- Scrolling slide-show of background images.
- Customize logo, community name, link texts, and color all through an easy-to-use config file.
- A webserver capable of hosting HTML webpages.
- A knowledge of how to upload and edit files on your webserver.
- CORS (Cross Origin Resource Sharing) must be enabled for your webserver.
- Some webservers allow this to be done using a .htaccess file, which is included in the FileUpload.zip file that you were provided.
- For more information on enabling CORS for your specific webserver you can visit http://www.enable-cors.org or consult with your hosting provider.
- Cloudflare DDoS protection is not compatible with this product and must be disabled.
This product is made-to-order and the seller requires information prior to product delivery.